Unauthorized housing agencies, travel agents and third party agencies are presenting themselves as hotel booking agents for the AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference and contacted exhibitors and attendees to solicit hotel reservations.
AMMI Canada, CACMID and Unconventional Planning are the ONLY official housing agents for the annual conference. NO other housing company, travel agent or third party agency is authorized to place hotel reservations on behalf of the AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference.
Exhibitor Registration Open
For all the information related to exhibiting, check the Exhibitor Information page!
For all the information related to exhibiting, check the Sponsorship Information page!
Also accessible using the drop-down tab on the ‘2016’ link on the menu bar at the top.
Please submit your most interesting clinical and laboratory cases for consideration by sending a brief outline of the case (including clinical presentation, investigations, diagnosis and treatment) and a short discussion on the instructive value of the case (about 200 words). Please clearly identify the take-home message that you would like your case to illustrate. Please include two or three multiple-choice questions that would be suitable for the “clicker” audience response system. We like a variety of cases; they can be lengthy and complicated or quick and short – you decide what you think might be of interest and of educational value for the audience.
The deadline for submission of clinical cases is November 29, 2015.
DO NOT submit the cases through the regular abstract submission process.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The Call for Abstracts is now available!
- Submission Deadline: Wednesday January 6, 2016
- Basic / experimental science
- Antimicrobials/Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Diagnostic laboratory methods, studies, and surveillance
- HIV and AIDS
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Infection prevention and control-health care epidemiology
- Travel medicine and tropical diseases
- Public Health
- Clinical infectious diseases
- Environmental / food microbiology
Located in the heart of Vancouver, you will never feel more at home than at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. Step outside the doors and into the celebrated sites of the city. Stroll leisurely through the boutiques of Robson Street and Yaletown, take a Sea Wall Walking Tour with friends, and create memories at Stanley Park and the Vancouver Art Gallery, all just blocks away.
Slow down and take in the views of the skyline and the Pacific Ocean from your room. Jump into the heated swimming pool, ease into the whirlpool to get refreshed or get re-energize at the health club. A warm welcome awaits you at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre.
- Address: 1088 Burrard Street. Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9, Canada
- Hotel Direct: 1 (604) 331-1000
- Hotel Toll Free: 1 (800) 663-9255
- Toll Free: 800-325-3535
- Email: Paul Sharp, Group Reservations Coordinator email@example.com
Guest Room Rates:
- Standard Room: $179.00
- Deluxe Room: $219.00
- Club Floor: $234.00
All rooms are newly renovated and offer an LCD TV and free wireless high speed Internet.
All rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include taxes applicable at the time of the event. Currently the applicable taxes are the following: 5% GST, 11% Hotel Room Tax, and a 1.5% Destination Marketing Fee per room. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
Save $100 on your full conference registration!
- Book your room with the AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference hotel room block, then
- Fill in your Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre reservation number on the conference registration form and save $100.
Offer applies to full conference registration only. One rebate per hotel room!
Delegate registration for the AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference 2016 is now open! Use the links below to register online:
For registration inquiries, contact Unconventional Planning:
32 Colonnade Road, Unit 100
Ottawa, ON K2E 7J6, Canada
Tel.: (613) 721-7061
Toll free: 1 (888) 625-8455 (North America Only)
Fax: (613) 721-3581
|Early Bird*||Full Rate|
|Full Conference||Daily Rate||Full Conference||Daily Rate|
* Payment must be received before the early bird fee cut-off date of February 15, 2016.
** A letter of attestation from the teaching institution indicating the registrant is enrolled in a full-time program must accompany the registration.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- Clinical Vignette submissions: November 29, 2015
- Incubator submissions: January 6, 2016
- Abstract submissions: January 6, 2016
- Preliminary program available: January 2016
- Abstract Acceptance communicated by email: on or around February 9, 2016
- Early bird registration: February 15, 2016
- Room rate expiration: February 15, 2016
- Daniel B. Gregson, President, CPC Co-Chair
- Caroline Quach, President-Elect
- A. Mark Joffe, Past-President
- Isabelle Chiu, Scientific Planning Committee Co-Chair
- Shariq Haider, Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair
- Mel Krajden, Co-Treasurer
- Jeff Fuller, President, CPC Co-Chair
- Heather Adam, Past-President
- Jessica Minion, Vice-President, Scientific Planning Committee Co-Chair
- Matthew Gilmour, Co-Treasurer
- Paul Levett, Meeting Secretary, Abstract Chair
- Isabelle Chiu, Co-Chair
- Edith Blondel-Hill
- Peter Daley
- Gerald Evans
- Sarah Forgie
- Todd Hatchette
- Matthew Oughton
- David Patrick
- Susan Poutanen
- Duncan Webster
- Titus Wong
- Shazia Masud
- Jessica Minion, Co-Chair
- Vanessa Allen
- Meghan Dey
- Greg German
- Matthew Gilmour
- Paul Levett
- Doris Poole
- Christine Turenne
- Titus Wong