DATES AND DEADLINES
- Clinical Vignette submissions: November 29, 2015
- Incubator submissions: January 6, 2016
- Abstract submissions: January 6, 2016
- Preliminary program available: January 2016
- Abstract Acceptance communicated by email: on or around February 9, 2016
- Early bird registration: February 15, 2016
- Room rate expiration: February 15, 2016
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountain Range, Vancouver is truly spectacular by nature. A unique geographical location has earned Vancouver the reputation as a playground for all ages. From the 1000-acre lush jewel known as Stanley Park to the chic and fashionable Robson Street, Vancouver is a city of unparalleled beauty. Its vibrant, pedestrian-friendly streets are filled with individuals of varied ethnic backgrounds and walks of life people-watchers, shoppers, celebrities, business people, university students and, of course, visitors. This city enjoys the best of all worlds: four distinct seasons and showcases snow-capped mountains, ocean-side beaches, outstanding hotels and restaurants, one-of-a-kind entertainment, cleanliness and safety. With its diverse neighborhoods, convenient locale and natural beauty, it’s no surprise Vancouverites love their city and we are sure you will too.
Located in the heart of Vancouver, you will never feel more at home than at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. Step outside the doors and into the celebrated sites of the city. Stroll leisurely through the boutiques of Robson Street and Yaletown, take a Sea Wall Walking Tour with friends, and create memories at Stanley Park and the Vancouver Art Gallery, all just blocks away.
Slow down and take in the views of the skyline and the Pacific Ocean from your room. Jump into the heated swimming pool, ease into the whirlpool to get refreshed or get re-energize at the health club. A warm welcome awaits you at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre.
- Address: 1088 Burrard Street. Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9, Canada
- Hotel Direct: 1 (604) 331-1000
- Hotel Toll Free: 1 (800) 663-9255
- Toll Free: 800-325-3535
- Email: Paul Sharp, Group Reservations Coordinator email@example.com
Guest Room Rate: $179
All rooms are newly renovated and offer an LCD TV and free wireless high speed Internet.
All rates are in Canadian dollars and do not include taxes applicable at the time of the event. Currently the applicable taxes are the following: 5% GST, 11% Hotel Room Tax, and a 1.5% Destination Marketing Fee per room. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
Save $100 on your full conference registration!
- Book your room with the AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference hotel room block, then
- Fill in your Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre reservation number on the conference registration form and save $100.
Offer applies to full conference registration only. One rebate per hotel room!
- Daniel B. Gregson, President, CPC Co-Chair
- Caroline Quach, President-Elect
- A. Mark Joffe, Past-President
- Isabelle Chiu, Scientific Planning Committee Co-Chair
- Shariq Haider, Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair
- Mel Krajden, Co-Treasurer
- Jeff Fuller, President, CPC Co-Chair
- Heather Adam, Past-President
- Jessica Minion, Vice-President, Scientific Planning Committee Co-Chair
- Matthew Gilmour, Co-Treasurer
- Paul Levett, Meeting Secretary, Abstract Chair
- Isabelle Chiu, Co-Chair
- Edith Blondel-Hill
- Peter Daley
- Gerald Evans
- Sarah Forgie
- Todd Hatchette
- Matthew Oughton
- David Patrick
- Susan Poutanen
- Duncan Webster
- Titus Wong
- Shazia Masud
- Jessica Minion, Co-Chair
- Vanessa Allen
- Meghan Dey
- Greg German
- Matthew Gilmour
- Paul Levett
- Doris Poole
- Christine Turenne